Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Somethings Extra!

Somethings extra! Somethings free! Something which don't cost u nothing! Maybe just a little bit of ur times & efforts! Will u do it?

Well! For a poor fellow like me, I will do it so long as it don't take up too much effort & time & it should be free, money wise! Then I guarantee that I will do it to get this 'something extra' free of charge!

Previously I have post up about the danger of over spending especially when u spend using credit card. But do u know the advantages of using credit card?

I have being using credit card for a good numbers of years now. In fact I do all my shopping using credit card from grocery shopping, to fuel, to monthly payment of utilities bills, to annual payment of insurances premiums! In fact I pay almost 95% of all my expenses using credit card! The remaining 5% is like daily food at local cafe which don't accepts credit card payment!

Why do I use credit card so much??? First I got to have a record of my monthly spending in the form of credit card statement. I am very sure that it is too tedious to recorded all ur spending everyday! From this statement I roughly got to know how much I spend each months & where are all my monies gone to.

Secondly spending using credit card enable me to earn credit point or cash rebate depending on which credit cards I used. From this credit points earned I got to exchange for gifts which might or might not be useful in my daily life but then I don't mind so long as it is free! If it is cash rebate then I got to pay less from my spending!

Either ways I got something extra in return! So to my dear readers do u use ur credit card for 'something extra'???

No comments: