Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Monday, September 8, 2008

Watching Blu Ray Plus Extra!

Watching Blu-Ray movies is all in the rage now especially if u own a HiDef-TV . It meant u r tech savvy & in touch with the modern time. But watching blu ray movie need a Blu-Ray player , & choosing the correct player is a big headache! So many different brand & even types or ‘profile’ to choose from. U even has to consider the Blu-Ray player loading speed!

Well as for me I have narrowed my choice to a PS3! Yes it is a game console but it is also a Blu-Ray player as well. It has the quickest loading time & it also got a build in 80GB memory which is good for storing game. I know it is strictly not a Blu-Ray player but a Blu-Ray player with extra function! Beside this it is value for money. For more information u can check it out in Video Game Console Buying Guide.

Well I do think it is value for money with so many extra & I do like the price here.

No comments: