Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Monday, November 17, 2008

Where Do You Throw Your Rubbish……..???

Now I suppose it depend on where u lived, if u lived in a housing estate like most of us then u will be throwing all your daily household rubbish in a rubbish bin by the front gate. Normal daily activities but have a look outside your house. What sort of rubbish bins you saw in your neighborhood?

I am sure u can see all sort of ‘rubbish bin’ ranging from broken water pail to large size half cut iron barrel, & I wouldn’t be surprised to see some fellows even just put all their rubbish into a few plastic bag in a big pile to be collected by the poor garbage collectors each day!

So why don’t we consider putting all our rubbish in a skip bin? Skip bin is actually a tall rubbish bin with wheel, it makes collection of rubbish easy & it is also more hygiene as it got lip. Now I am sure the sights outside every home in a housing estate will be more present with all this standard size skip bins. Moreover u can even label your house numbers on this skip bin so even the postman can find your house easily.

No comments: