Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spending Like No Tomorrow!!!

It is Chinese New Year time! It meant time of joys, celebrations & merriment! And to me it also meant spending!!! U need money for celebration & merriment & the by product is joy!

Spending on cloths, food, drink & house decoration! As for me no new cloths this year as last year cloths look perfectly Ok to me! Foods & drink is what I spend most on! Food like tit bits, mandarin oranges and so on and so forth. Drinks like all sorts of soft drink. These are for all the visitors which I expect them to visit me during CNY. House decoration I spend none for this year. This is because I consider it a bit wasteful as u can’t really hung up all this CNY decoration for the whole year! Beside I hate to do all the clean up & the taking down of all this decoration! Lastly I have to put aside some 'ang pow' ( red packet ) money for all the kids who visit my house on the first of CNY!!!

All this spending on food & drink is taking a heavy toll on my credit card! In fact I think I have over spent on food & drink. I have expected a large number of visitors to my house during CNY especially on the first three days of CNY. But then it turn out I don’t have that many visitors. It could be due to the rainy weather or it could be due to the bad economy!

In fact I myself do fewer CNY visit this year as compared to last year. This is due to the higher cost of traveling! Also the few houses that I visit I noticed that the food for visitors is much smaller in verities. This is due to the rising cost of all this food stuff.

Drink can last a long time which I can drink. But all this food stuff don’t last long & any food stuff which I can’t consume due to the very sweet & sour nature will be wasted!

What a waste! It is a big case of miss calculation of CNY spending! So to all my readers who celebrate CNY, how is ur spending? Is it within ur budget? Have u spend wisely?

No comments: