Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine.......

Valentine day! A day for love. A day where those who are dateing will like to remember & try to made it a special day! A day where red rose price sky rocketed to 300%! In fact flower on this day is so much more expensive!

Well for me it is just an ordinary day! Not big deal! Yes! It is a day for love! But for me it is a day where my love is show toward my love for money! So of cause I didn't buy any flower for my gf as I am a lucky guy who have a very understanding gf! Beside sending flowers doesn't really meant u love ur gf! To me it is just a total waste of money!

Well it is just my opionion. So to my dear readers, hows is ur velentine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt even get a simple box of candy to say that it sucked is an understatement.

'Good Boy' said...

Hi theysaywordscanbleed! Wellcum! Woah! That is really bad!