Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun with maths...!!!

Have some 'fun' with maths. ( Actually I never have any 'fun' with math, This is the subject that give me the most headach ).Try out the following equestion.

1. First of all, pick one number between one to nine.
Eg. 8

2. Multiply this number by 2
Ans. 16

3. Add 5
Ans.21

4. Multiply it by 50
Ans.1050

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757...
Ans.2807
If you haven't, add 1756.
Ans.2806

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
Ans.1988

You should have a three digit number.
Ans.819
Ans.818

The first digit of this was your original number.
Ie no.8

The next two numbers are
Your Age! ------ eg 19 after b-day , 18 before b-day

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS

As I know nut about maths perhap my reader who is an expert in maths can explain to me?

Have a goody day to all my reader.

No comments: