Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Science Or Art???

This is a delima I face when in form three. Where should I be? In science or in art side. My teacher advice me to be in science side as I do well in this subject. But on the other hand my maths suck* ( to me 1+1=11 or 1+1=11 ). Beside this my science teacher privately told me that I can do it. Also people generally think science sided student are more clever ( so this meant I am a clever boy ).



Base on this presumption & on my teacher advice I end up on the science side for my form 4 & 5. I must say I do enjoy studying in science side. I enjoy doing all the experiment ( & almost cost a few accident ). My favourite is both the biology & physic experiment. I remember once doing a biology disecting on a rat, the girl on my side almost fainted when she saw blood oozing out of the rat. The only subject I hate is math, both maths. So much so that I did badly in my SPM b'cos I only manage a pass in my maths.



Science or art? I face the same problem against when going to form six. This time my teacher against advice me to go to science side. According to her I might still made it if I study hard. But I did told her that my maths really suc*k. Anyway she say I can give science a try & if I really cannot stand it ( or go craz*y ) I can always go over to the art side. Yes that is the advantage of being a science student. Science side can go over to art, but art cannot come over to science as science student is more 'clever'.



So base on this advice. I go to science side for my form six. Form six is totally different from form five. I am going crazy on the maths . So after 2 months as science student I gave up and go over to the art side. What a big different it is in art. No more experiment. No more complicated caculation. But I have to do a lot of memorising. I find the art subject rather 'dry' as compare to the more 'lifely' science subject. I find literature terribley boring ( so boring that I fall asleep in most of this 'literature' class ).



So how did I do in form six. Well not bad I must say, but not very good ( considering the fact that I sleep on most of the boring subject like 'literature', geography & etc ) either. So do I face the same problem when going to enter U?



No! I don't have that chance. Why? Because I have enter into the workforce. Actually I intended to work on a tempory basic while waiting to go oversea to further my education. This however never happen as I found out studying oversea is very costly & it don't garantee employment. So I stay put working.



My parent use to say to me 'Made full use of ur study life & enjoy it'. Back then I hate my student life, I just couldn't waite to grow up & earn my own life. Back then my only worry is no doing my homework & that teacher is a tiger ( I solve this problem by copying from a nice girl who sit next to me, she also guard me while I am sleeping ) & of couse in exame time. Thinking back what my parent said is true, now I miss my student life. It is gone forever. So to my dear reader who is still studying, do enjoy ur life now.



Have a goody day. Do feel free to comment. Nothings made me feel more happy then reading comment from my readers.

No comments: