Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Sunday, July 8, 2007

Look What I Got.................


A common brown squarrel! Daddy traped it using a mouse trap with a banana as bite.This fellow has being helping himself/herself ( I have no idea if it is a she or a he as I can't see the 'ball' or the 'hole' also as it is jumping about in the trap ) to all the fruits in our small garden where we grows banana, sugar cane, tangerine etc.

What happen to it? Did I kill it? Eat it ( apparently it is good for those with asmal as it is a 'heaty' animal ) ? Or sold it? I did none of it. I set it free. Am I crazy? He! He! I actually set it free near an unused cremetry near a small town as this unused cremetry is full of big tree.

So what do u think? Am I a good boy or a bad boy?

No comments: