Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Monday, January 28, 2008

Money Saved Is Money Gained!!!

Just this morning while I am having coffee in my usual cafe I overheard from the next table a few very loud & vocal complain! They were complaining very loudly about the increase in prices of daily stuff! Stuff like bread, drink, egg, milk & so on & so froth!


Couldn't really blamed them as I myself experience the increased as well. Just a simple example, a glass of ice milk tea cost Rm1.00 one year ago, now it is Rm1.50! A 50% increase! Other food stuff is the same an increase of at lease 20% or more! All in all base on my rough estimate the cost of living of my life have increase by about 30% or more depended on how I computed my living expenses!


Do I get a 30% increase in salary or rather do I get a 30% increase in earning?!!! Dream on!!! I can say increase in living expenses cost will always be more then your increase in earning if u have an increase at all! U will be in fact lucky if u still have a job! Most employer are now on a cost cutting mission, so asking for a radical increase in salary will not be a good idea!


What to do??? At this rate of increase in cost of living if we don't made changes to our life style we will soon be in debts. If fact u might already be in debts ( I might post up a topic about debts in my future post ). Changes we have to made!


First changes is the 'activities' in the weekend! With 'thinner' wallet I am sure the first things we give up will the eating out! We might still eat out but it will no longer be in any 'expensive' restaurant or we reduce the number of visits. Do u still spend as much as before on entertainment??? Do u still went outing as much as before? And do u change even the type of dinks & foods u eat?!!!


If u have done all the above then u have made changes to ur life style! I am sure the first changes we made or stopped doing this 'activities' are 'activities' which are not necessary in our daily life. Going to cinema & spending money on entertainment will be a good example! We might not like it at first & even miss this activities but soon we get use to it! After all there are alternative which give us as much enjoyment if not more which cost we less or not at all!


All this changes in out life style have a immediate effect! Done it right we still have a comfortable life style plus we no only reduce out living expenses but we can now even save some money. Done it wrong we end up with a miserable life but once we adapt out life style we should be doing fine!


I am sure everyone hated changes. I am no different but in this tiring time with limited earning I have no choice but to change my life style. Since my earning is limited I can only save on whatever meant I got, that is changing my life style!


So to me money saved is money gained! So to my dear readers do u agree with me on this & have u changed ur life style???

4 comments:

Canucklehead said...

Your blog reminds me of another one I visit - but that guy is horny and you clearly are a good boy. Anyway, the increases of prices are crazy - a penny saved is indeed a penny earned! All the best.

'Good Boy' said...

Hallo Canucklehead!! Tq very much for ur comment! He! He! I am a very good boy in this site! Have a very good day!

Restnrileks said...

yeah i agree with "canucklehead." I was confused at first.. as both of you are using almost the same-like avator. But one is on the dark side and you are on the good force. chuckle. hehe.

yup.. "semuanyer naik." Heard this mostly on all places, be it at work or warung kedai kopi. I agree that nothing much we can do as we dont control how things are being run by those people up there (ehem ehem). But on my part, simple changes are ways for me to cope with things that are happening now. Cook my own dinner and make extra, keep it in a fridge, so i would have my own breakfast the next day at work. At least i manage to save some money there. No more, mamak kedai kopi pagi2.

It seems that downgrade and making part time jobs are our options nowadays. If you are good, maybe make some money while blogging. (well, i am not good on that). Nak atau taknak, we still have to make changes in our life..

ohhh, i hate to hear from ppl who keep complaining about these and that, but still, wouldnt want to change their living lifestyles (i bet you have run to some of these people). huhh.. simply say, though we dont like how things are going right now, we have not many choices but to adapt. Cheers ya and heppi blogging.

'Good Boy' said...

Hi Rizal! Wellcum! What to do??? We have no choice by change out life style! Yes! We are downgrading our life! What an ironic! Have a nice day!