Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who Am I!!! Don’t U Know I Exit!!!

I am a ‘Good Boy’ ( He! He! In open & close inverted coma which meant I am no really a ‘good boy’ in fact I am not even a ‘boy’ anymore!!! ) rather new to blogging & I am trying & learning the art of making some money out of it. In this site I will try to find out whether there is really some money to be made out of blogging!

Out in the big wide world of internet there exit million & million of wed sites which include lots & lots of blog sites so how do people know that u exit??? Just two days ago I have few or none readers at all!

One way to make myself know is to tell all my friend & relatives to visit my site & read my crappy post! But I chose not to use this method as I like to remain anonymous ( Being ‘unknown’ to the people in the real world as its it pros & cons. I might blog on this in later post. ).

Another way is for me to visit lots of site that I know & leave a comment & hopefully the site owner will visit my site in return. Problem with this is some of the site I visit I can’t really comment! Either the post is so boring ( He! He! Including my own post! So also no comment so can’t really blame other! ) or the content is beyond my comprehension! Apart from this some site owner never visit their commenter! Oh! I do visit all my commenter' site if they leave their site address that is. Beside this, how many site do I really know of??? Not many I must say!

Entrecard( Feel free to sign up! It is free! This really work! I don't get any benefit out of this introduction except I feel 'good' to spread good things I found in the internet! I believed good deed reap good result! ) is my answer! Inside I find lots & lots of site………some are very very interesting! And by dropping my ‘card’ the site owner know I have visited them! It is sort of ‘advertising’ my site! Now unlike other 'networking' system it pay for entrecard member to visit as many site as possible to earn entre credit which u can use to advertise or even buy stuff!

Beside this I also sign up for Mybloglog ( Feel free to sign! It is free too! ). Inside I too find many site for me to visit! But with Mybloglog I don’t have to drop any card as so long as I am sign in to Mybloglog it will show my profile in Mybloglog community! Oh! Yes even though I might not comment in my visitor’s site,I always put down a word of appreciation in their Mybloglog! Yes! I really do appreciate all my visitors!

Now I have visitors! I am so happy! Something to look forward when I check my site! Have a good day to all my readers!

No comments: