Search here for good stuff

Google
 

WELLCOM!!!!To All My Dear Readers!!!

Do u find this site very boring? Then do drop in onto my other site Comical Horny Though Of Comical 'Horny Ang Moh' where I am not a 'Good Boy'. Tq very much for dropping in & have a very nice day!


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Transformer!!!!

I have neglected this site for quite sometime now! The main reason is I have no idea what to post! What they call 'writer' block! So after thinking for sometime I think I shall go back to basic!

Why is the site set up for?

The original idea is to post up my every day life & happening. I think at least I got plenty of things to post up! But the I discover that actually I led a rather boring life! So everyday I post up like:

I wake up 6.30am, go to work, have lunch, work against, go home, have dinner, watch tv, do some fcuking & go to bed...........everyday I post like this.........so boring! Even me myself will get bored reading this sort of entry!

After scratching my 'coconut'.....ehhh my head I suddenly have a 'bright' idea....so 'bright' that the 'bulb' burst!!!!

Yes! I am going to learn how to made some money out of blogging! Yes! I am going to be a transformer! I am going to transform this 'crappy' site into.......well at least a site worth reading!

First the blog title: 'I am a 'Good Boy' change to ' I blog for money plus some...'

This meant I have an aim, a purpose to set up this site! Hopefully I can earn some money out of blogging! It will be a tough & winding road! But I can always learn! I add 'plus some' as I will of cause post up any interesting ideas or happening in my daily life! Of cause I can't be posting about money all the time!

Second I will change some layout of the site by adding in some widget. Nothing fanciful as I have very little knowledge on html coding or site set up.

So to all my dear readers ( if I have reader that is ) what is your comment & opinions??? Oh please comment, any comment will do! U r free to criticisms me also!

Have a good day!

No comments: